Cross Plains was Robertson County’s first settlement, visited in 1779 by Revolutionary War pensioner Thomas Kilgore. Visitors to Cross Plains are treated to a taste of history with several historic buildings and a host of locally-owned shops and restaurants eager to serve visitors.
Cross Plains hosts Trash & Treasures yard sale on Friday and Saturday of the last full weekend in June each year. April brings the Kilgore Station Bluegrass Festival and Christmas is celebrated with a parade and other events sponsored by the Cross Plains Community Chamber.
Here are some scenes our professional videographer shot around the Cross Plains community.
Cross Plains Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Cross Plains
- 0 Greenwood Road Lot 1 B Cross Plains, TN 37049
- 211 N Church St Cross Plains, TN 37049
- 7628 Highway 25E Cross Plains, TN 37049
- 4694 E Robertson Rd Cross Plains, TN 37049
- 3742 Calista Rd Cross Plains, TN 37049
- 0 Greenwood Rd Lot 4 Cross Plains, TN 37049
- 4024 Calista Rd Cross Plains, TN 37049
- 7832 Pleasant Hill Rd Cross Plains, TN 37049
- 1 Mill Rd Cross Plains, TN 37049
Walk Score for Cross Plains
Cross Plains School Data
Cross Plains School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Cross Plains Schools
- East Robertson High School
- 6-12, public
- East Robertson Elementary School
- K-5, public